Everyday Checking from Wells Fargo offers students like you the things you want in a checking account — including what you need for banking on the go. Enjoy all the benefits of mobile banking so you can manage your money virtually anywhere, anytime.
Get the banking features and benefits you want and need
- Free access to Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking to check your balance and statements, pay bills, make deposits, and transfer funds
- Online transfers so your parents can transfer money to your account
- Cash at 13,000 ATMs coast to coast
- Zero Liability protection, so you won’t be held responsible for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Wells Fargo Debit Card with the Card Design Studio® service so you can customize your card ─ even show your school pride
- Account alerts — personalized alerts you receive by email or mobile device to let you know when your balance gets low or if there is unauthorized activity on your account
Avoid the monthly service fee on your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account with one of the following each fee period:
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments. This includes posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills from this checking account. This does not include transactions at the ATM, OR
- Qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more, OR
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance, OR
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
Otherwise, the monthly service fee for this account is $10 per month. You can get a $5 monthly service fee discount when the primary owner of the account is 17 to 24 years old.
Minimum opening deposit
This checking account requires a minimum opening deposit of $25.
Discover why Everyday Checking is banking that can keep up with the pace of your busy life.