Give us a call
To get started, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Call 1-866-294-2571 to speak with a knowledgeable Wells Fargo Insurance agent.
- They will discuss coverage options and obtain multiple comparison quotes for specialty vehicle insurance for you.
- Purchase your policy over the phone. It’s that easy.
If you have additional insurance needs beyond specialty vehicle insurance, consider purchasing multiple products for potential discounts and savings.
Specialty vehicle coverage can help you pay to repair or replace your specialty vehicles, including motorcycle, RV, boat, or personal watercraft, as a result of an accident, fire, flood, or vandalism. Depending on your policy, your insurance coverage may also pay for medical bills and lost income resulting from an accident involving your vehicle.
Specialty vehicle policies offer the following types of coverage:
- Liability protects your assets and future earnings in lawsuits filed after others are hurt while you are driving, or if property is damaged by your vehicle.
- Physical damage pays for damage to your specialty vehicle from a number of causes listed in the policy such an accident, lightning, theft, vandalism, hail, or flood.
Are you interested in bundling your insurance policies? The more policies you buy from the same insurance company, the more discounts you could get.
Customers could save if they purchase both auto and boat insurance through Wells Fargo Insurance.
Specialty vehicle insurance discounts vary by state and by insurance company. It often pays to ask about discounts including:
- Multi vehicle discount. Will you have more than one specialty vehicle on your policy?
- Previous insurance discounts. Were you insured for this type of specialty vehicle previously?
- Safety course discount. Have you completed a safety course for your specialty vehicle?
- Association membership. Are you a member of a specialty vehicle association/organization?
Specialty vehicle insurance questions
What kinds of specialty vehicles qualify for insurance?
Vehicles covered by specialty vehicle insurance include: motorcycles, RVs/motor homes, trailers, ATVs, off-road utility vehicles, golf carts, antique and collectible cars, boats, personal watercrafts (like a Jet Ski® or Wave Runner®), snowmobiles, and more.
I store my vehicle during the winter. Do I need to keep it insured year-round?
When buying insurance for your vehicle, many factors can come into play, such as where you store your vehicle and the length of time it’s not in use. Several different types of policies are available, so discuss your specific situation with your insurance agent to find out what kind of coverage works for you.
How can I protect my passenger on my motorcycle if they are injured in an accident?
Some states offer "Guest Passenger Liability." If your state does, be sure to have this coverage added if it is not automatically included.