You work hard all week and when the weekend comes, you want to enjoy it worry-free. Wells Fargo Insurance can help you protect the investments you’ve made in your specialty vehicles, including:
- Boats and personal watercraft
- RVs and motor homes
- Golf carts, snowmobiles, and more
Specialty vehicle insurance provides coverage for your specialty vehicle if it’s damaged by an accident, fire, flood, or vandalism. This insurance can also pay for medical bills if there’s an accident involving your vehicle.
Get quotes and purchase online
You can conveniently quote and purchase a specialty vehicle insurance policy online through Progressive, our chosen specialty vehicle insurance provider. To get started, follow these quick and easy steps:
- Click Get a Quote and you’ll go to the Progressive website.
- Provide information about yourself, other drivers in your household, and your specialty vehicles.
- Choose the coverage and deductible that fits your needs.
- Purchase your policy online and select your effective date. It’s that easy!
If you have additional insurance needs beyond specialty vehicle insurance, talk to one of our insurance agents and consider purchasing multiple products for potential discounts and savings.
Specialty vehicle coverage can help you pay to repair or replace your specialty vehicles, including motorcycle, RV, boat, or personal watercraft, as a result of an accident, fire, flood, or vandalism. Depending on your policy, your insurance coverage can also pay for medical bills and lost income resulting from an accident involving your vehicle.
Specialty vehicle policies offer the following types of coverage:
- Liability protects your assets and future earnings in lawsuits filed after others are hurt while you are driving, or if property is damaged by your vehicle.
- Physical damage pays for damage caused by risks covered by the policy, such as an accident, fire, lightning, theft, vandalism, hail, or floods.
Are you interested in bundling your insurance policies? The more policies you buy from the same insurance company, the more discounts you could get.
Customers could save if they purchase both auto and boat insurance through Wells Fargo Insurance.
Specialty vehicle insurance discounts vary by state and by insurance company. It often pays to ask about discounts including:
- Multi vehicle discount. Will you have more than one specialty vehicle on your policy?
- Previous insurance discounts. Were you insured for this type of specialty vehicle previously?
- Safety course discount. Are you willing to complete a safety course for your specialty vehicle?
- Association membership. Are you a member of a specialty vehicle association/organization?
Specialty vehicle insurance questions
What kinds of specialty vehicles qualify for insurance?
Vehicles covered by specialty vehicle insurance include: motorcycles, RVs/motor homes, trailers, ATVs, off-road utility vehicles, golf carts, antique and collectible cars, boats, personal watercrafts (like a Jet Ski® or Wave Runner®), snowmobiles, and more.
I store my vehicle during the winter. Do I need to keep it insured year-round?
Yes. When buying insurance for your vehicle, many factors can come into play, such as where you store your vehicle and the length of time it’s not in use. Several different types of policies are available, so discuss your specific situation with your insurance agent to find out what kind of coverage works for you.