If you’re working with us on a loan modification, use our Homeowner Assistance website to provide required documents and track the status of your request.
How it works
- Click Get Started below, which will take you away from wellsfargo.com to the Homeowner Assistance website.
- Verify your account by entering the following:
- The last four digits of your Social Security number
- Your loan number
- Your property zip code
- Review your loan modification status to see where you are in the process, and what you need to do next.
- Click the Upload Documents link and follow the instructions to submit required documents electronically. Uploading your documents allows us to start processing your request sooner than if you send them by mail or fax.
Contact us if you need help or have questions
If you have any questions about your loan modification, contact a home preservation specialist.