Wells Fargo appreciates the service of America’s military personnel. That’s why we offer expanded mortgage benefits that go beyond what the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) requires.
Eligible servicemembers and their spouses or civil partners may receive:
- Foreclosure protection
- Fee protection
- A special loan modification program for those facing financial challenges
- A reduced mortgage interest rate without fees or refinancing:
- 6% interest rate on SCRA eligible loans that are serviced, but not owned, by Wells Fargo
- 4% interest rate on SCRA eligible loans that are serviced and owned by Wells Fargo
These benefits last for 12 months after the end of Active Duty Orders.
In addition to the benefits offered under SCRA, Wells Fargo helps servicemembers by:
- Providing mortgage assistance to those who can’t keep up with payments
- Applying foreclosure protection if servicemembers are deployed in a hazardous area or deployed internationally in readiness for military action
If you are an active duty member of the military, including the Reserves or National Guard, and your loan was originated prior to your active duty date, you may be eligible for benefits.
Active Duty Orders
To determine your eligibility, we’ll need to check your Active Duty Orders. Please fax these to 1-877-658-4585, attention Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
To learn more about these programs, check your eligibility, or request mortgage assistance as an active duty servicemember, contact us right away at the number below.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. is required by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act to inform you that if your loan is currently delinquent or in default, as your loan servicer, we will be attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. However if you have received a discharge, and the loan was not reaffirmed in the bankruptcy case, we will only exercise our right as against the property and are not attempting any act to collect the discharge debt from you personally.