A customer may be requested to document gift funds by providing a withdrawal statement indicating withdrawal of funds from the donor’s personal account.
If the withdrawal statement or receipt is not available, the customer may provide one of the following:
- Cancelled personal check from donor
- Wire transfer confirmation showing donor and customer account information
- Copy of check with evidence from the donor's bank that the check has cleared
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).