A customer may be requested to provide verification that gift funds were received by providing wire transfer confirmation showing donor and borrower account information. If the wire transfer information is not available, the borrower may provide one of the following:
- Borrower's deposit receipt
- Borrower's bank statement showing the deposit
- VOD for borrower's account showing the deposit
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).