If a trust account, living (inter-vivos) trust, or land trust (Illinois only) is being used in a loan transaction, you may be asked to provide the following legal documents to verify assets, income, or title to the property:
- Trustee’s statement verifying terms of trust and access by customer
- Additional riders and assignment documents (at closing, for land trusts)
Note: The term of the trust agreement will last at least as long in duration as the term of the security instrument.
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).