If a trust account, living (inter-vivos) trust, or land trust (Illinois only) is being used in a loan transaction, you may be asked to provide the following legal documents to verify assets, income, or title to the property:
- Trustee’s statement verifying terms of trust and access by customer
- Additional riders and assignment documents (at closing, for land trusts)
Note: The term of the trust agreement will last at least as long in duration as the term of the security instrument.
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).