You may be asked to complete a Schedule of Real Estate form to list all income and debt expense associated with any properties you own, including primary residence, second homes, rental properties, and land. You may be asked to provide supporting documentation to verify:
- Current property taxes and insurance
- Any rental income earned
- Monthly principal and interest mortgage payment
If requested, you may also be asked to submit proof the property is owned free and clear.
Schedule of Real Estate
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).
For this document:
- Ensure that all requested fields are completed before sending.