Relocation benefits are offered by an employer to fund or offset relocation expenses incurred by an employee who transfers locations to work for that company. Customers may be requested to document relocation benefits to verify:
- Relocation benefit eligibility
- The relocation company’s offer to purchase the current property, accompanied by a copy of the equity check or letter verifying release of funds
- Lump-sum cash payments if funds are used for down payment, closing costs, or post-close reserves
- Monthly relocation benefits and the duration of those benefits
Avoid delays in processing your loan
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).