Receipts are proof of a customer’s having received goods or services. A variety of situations could result in the request for a customer’s receipts. They may be used to demonstrate timely payments on mortgage, rent, or deeded land, or to verify income from rental property. If a customer has co-signed a debt, he or she also may be asked to provide receipts showing payment history on the debt.
Avoid delays in processing your loan
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).
For this document
- When sending rental receipts, be certain that they:
- Clearly identify the applicant and rental address
- Show the total payment due and its date due
- Show the date and rental payment was received
- Are signed by the landlord or management company