Requests for documents related to private road or common-use driveways typically verify certain agreements or conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- Recorded maintenance agreements for a private road
- Adequate access for vehicles and pedestrians from public and private roadways
- Easement protection
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).