As part of your loan modification application, you’ll need to provide information about yourself, co-borrowers, previous loan modification applications, the property, and details of your hardship. Your home preservation specialist will tell you if this is the correct form to use. The Mortgage Assistance Application for customers with Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans, United Stated Department of Agriculture (USDA) loans, or Veterans Administration (VA)loans also asks if you:
- Are working with a credit-counseling agency
- Are a service member
- Have filed for bankruptcy
- Have other liens against the property or have put it up for sale
Get Mortgage Assistance Application Form
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).