You may be asked to provide a copy of a rental agreement for property whose income is used to qualify for a loan. You may also be asked to show:
- Receipt of a security deposit from the tenant and verification of the deposit into your account
- 2 months of bank statements verifying receipt of rental income
- For a property owned for at least 12 months, the most recent tax return with Schedule E
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).