An inspection certification is a document stating a property inspection has been performed. Customers may receive requests for inspection certifications for a variety of reasons, including verification of:
- Final inspection by an FHA fee appraiser or the licensed professional who completes the foundation certification
- Completion of required repairs within 180 days of loan funding
- An acceptable inspection from a licensed septic, structural engineer, water or pest professional
- Heating certification from a licensed heating contractor if the property includes a gravity furnace (applicable on conventional loans)
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).