As part of your loan modification application, you will need to provide information about yourself, co-borrowers, previous loan modification applications, the property, your income and expenses, and details of your hardship. Your home preservation specialist will tell you if this is the correct form to use. The form also asks if you:
- Are working with a credit-counseling agency
- Have filed for bankruptcy
- Have other liens against the property or have put it up for sale
Homeowner Assistance Form
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).