Requests for HOA documents are made to determine rights and agreements that affect the customer as the holder of a single-family home, condominium, or cooperative apartment within the development. Document requests may include, but are not limited to:
- Evidence of hazard insurance
- HOA covenants, conditions, and restrictions
- For new construction or conversion, a copy of master HOA insurance policy naming HOA as insured, including all endorsements and evidence of hazard, liability, fidelity coverage and flood, if applicable
- Wind-damage insurance declaration page
- Letter from HOA addressing first right of refusal
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).