A contract for deed, sometimes called an installment land contract, is typically requested to verify the payoff of a land-related purchase, as well as the amount of the acquisition. The customer may also be requested to also provide:
- A purchase contract or construction statement (cost breakdown) signed by the customer and builder
- A copy of the recorded deed with the date of filing
- A copy of the lot purchase agreement
- An owner's title policy
- A settlement statement or closing disclosure
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents you’re asked to provide:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).