Navegó a una página que no está disponible en español en este momento. Seleccione el enlace si desea ver otro contenido en español.

Página principal

Tax Return, Corporate (IRS Form 1120, IRS Form 1120s)

Separate from your personal tax return, this document provides financial information about a business you own.

If you’re self-employed and your business is a corporation or Subchapter S corporation, you may have to provide corporate tax returns for income verification.

Along with your personal tax returns (1040s), you may need to provide the following:

  • IRS Form 1120 (for corporations)
  • IRS Form 1120S, Schedule K1 (for S Corporations)

Using income from a corporation (1120)

If you need additional income from the corporation to qualify, we may need to review corporation documents to verify:

  • You have the right to withdraw income.
  • Withdrawal will not impact business operations.
  • The business has positive sales and earning trends.


Provide signed returns and all applicable schedules.

Tips for a smoother application process

  • Make sure documents are clear and legible.
  • Don't alter any pages (no strikethroughs, cross-outs, etc.).
  • Send all pages, even the blank ones.