Brokerage statements are used to verify assets or income in brokerage accounts.
These statements must be computer-generated or typed and identify clearly:
- Depository institution
- Account holders
- Account number
- Time period covered by the statement
- Deposit and withdrawal transactions
- Ending account balance
Avoid delays in processing your loan
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).
For this document:
- Check that you’re sending the document for the requested period (six months, one year, etc.).
- Attach English translations of any documents from foreign countries, including a statement that certifies that the translation is complete and accurate.
- Convert foreign currency amounts to US dollars with any translation.