You may be asked to provide documentation of payments you receive from:
- Child support
- Disability insurance
- Social Security
Acceptable proof of these payments include:
- Award letters
- Retirement fund providers
- Social Security statements
Avoid delays in processing your application
For all documents:
- Make sure the copies you send are legible.
- Do not include documents that have been altered with correction fluid or by other means.
- Submit the entire requested document and include all pages (even blank ones).