The Locator is designed to help you find Wells Fargo Advisors office locations within a 50-mile radius of your address. It will display a map and a list of the closest locations based on your search request.
How do I find the nearest Wells Fargo Advisors location?
To find the nearest Wells Fargo
- Enter your street, city, state, and ZIP code, or enter two streets that form an intersection. To find locations in a general area, enter only the city and state or ZIP code.
- Refine your search by selecting the type of office(s) you would like to locate (Location descriptions are provided below.).
- Click Search.
- When your results appear, click Map and Directions to view more detailed information for a particular location.
Note: Not all locations service investment accounts. For help with an investment transaction, please call ahead using the phone number provided for each location to confirm that it can address your needs.
About our Locations:
Wells Fargo Advisors: These locations can assist any current clients of Wells Fargo Advisors or help new clients open accounts. Banking transactions are not handled at these locations.
Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network: These locations are independently owned and are affiliated with Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network. These practices can assist existing clients as well as open accounts for new clients. Banking transactions are not handled at these locations.
Wells Fargo Banking and Investment Services: These locations can assist you with a current account if you bank at Wells Fargo and have investment accounts at this type of location. New accounts are always welcome.
To improve your search results:
- Make sure the words you entered are spelled correctly.
- Spell out any address abbreviations. For example, type "Street" instead of "St."
How can I use the map controls without a mouse?
- Press your Tab key repeatedly until you are on the last checkpoint on the map. Press Tab once more, and you will have keyboard control of the map.
- To shift the map to the left, right, up or down, press the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To zoom in, press the plus sign "+" key on your keyboard.
- To zoom out, press the minus sign "-" key on your keyboard.