How do I enroll in Wells Fargo Online® Bill Pay with Quicken®?
- Sign up for Wells Fargo Online if you haven’t done so already.
- Open your Quicken software to enroll your account(s).
- Select Wells Fargo Bank as your Financial Institution.
- Enter your Wells Fargo Online username and password.
What software version do I need to enroll in Wells Fargo Online Bill Pay with Quicken®?
For Windows, we support the current version of Quicken, plus the prior two years. We also support Macintosh 2006-2007. For exceptions, see our software retirement page.
How do I know if Wells Fargo Online Bill Pay with Quicken® is right for me?
If you are interested in managing your finances from within your software, and you have more than one account with Wells Fargo, this service may be for you. From within Quicken and with one click of a button, you can:
- Download account information for all your eligible accounts at once. There's no need to perform numerous steps to download the information for each account.
- Send transfer and bill payment instructions.
- Send secure email to Wells Fargo.
Is there a charge to access my accounts and/or use Bill Pay with Quicken®?
- Wells Fargo Online with Quicken is $3 per month.
- Wells Fargo Online Bill Pay with Quicken is $9.95 per month.
What accounts can I use to pay my bills with Quicken®?
To use Wells Fargo Online Bill Pay with Quicken, you must designate one of your Wells Fargo checking accounts to be charged for Bill Pay fees and to fund payments.
What is the cutoff time for scheduling transfers and bill payments with Quicken®?
Transfer cutoff times are:
- 8:00 pm Pacific Time for accounts in all states except Indiana and Ohio.
- If the “Transfer From” or “Transfer To” account is in Indiana or Ohio, the transfer cutoff time is 6:30 pm Pacific Time.
Transfers made after the cutoff time will be posted to your account on the next business day.
How far in advance should I schedule bill payments with Quicken®?
When making a bill payment with Quicken from a Wells Fargo account, you should schedule your payment at least four business days before you want your payee to receive payment. To schedule a payment, enter the date you want the payee to receive your payment. This is the same date that funds will be withdrawn from your account.
How much transaction history will I see when I download my account history with Quicken®?
For all accounts except for credit card accounts, you'll be able to see up to 90 days of previous account history with each download. You should download your transactions at least once every 90 days. If the last time you logged into the bank was more than 90 days ago, you should refer to your paper statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.
For credit card accounts, you’ll be able to see up to 60 days of previous account history with each download. You should download your credit card transactions at least once every 60 days. If the last time you downloaded your credit card transactions was more than 60 days ago, you should refer to your paper statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.
How do I download my brokerage account activity to Quicken®?
To download investment transactions, positions, and balances from Wells Fargo Online to Quicken:
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online.
- Select your brokerage account.
- Select the Balances, Positions, History, or Statements & Records tab
- Click on the Download Account Activity link under the Related Links section.
To automatically download account activity, select Intuit Quicken® QFX. To manually enter account activity, select Comma Delimited (.csv) Spreadsheet.
How do I deactivate a closed account from my service?
To deactivate a closed account in Quicken:
- Within your software, click on Tools and select Account List.
- Select the account for which you want to deactivate online services and then click Edit Details at the top of the window.
- Click the Online Services tab from the Account Details window.
- Click on Remove from One Step Update next to the service that you want to deactivate.
- Click Yes to disable.
How do I contact Wells Fargo about issues with my Quicken service?
You may contact a Wells Fargo Online Customer Service representative at 1-800-956-4442. We are available 5:00 am to 9:00 pm Pacific Time, Sunday through Saturday.