How can I improve my search results to find a Wells Fargo location nearest me?
- Make sure the words you entered are spelled correctly.
- You can search by entering an address, landmark, intersection, ZIP code or city and state.
- Spell out any address abbreviations (Road instead of Rd, for instance).
- Consider using the “Narrow your search” filter to find locations with specific features that interest you.
You can also find a location by calling us at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557).
How do I search for an ATM or banking location with the interactive map?
- Click on your state
- In pop-up menu, choose from the list of popular cities or search for your city alphabetically
- Click on your city to find results
How can I use the interactive map without a mouse?
- Keep pressing the Tab key until you are on the last checkpoint on the map. Press the Tab key once more and you will have keyboard control of the map.
- To shift the map to the left, right, up, or down, use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- To zoom in, use the "+" key on your keyboard.
- To zoom out, use the "-" key on your keyboard.
How do I use the “Narrow your search” filter?
You can refine your search by selecting features that specifically interest you. Your search results will include only locations that meet your criteria.
What does “Make an Appointment” mean?
These locations allow you to schedule an appointment to meet with a Wells Fargo banker at a time that works for you.
What does “Bank Within a Location” mean?
These are banks located within a grocery store. These locations have ATMs, teller services, and a private office for customer meetings.
What does “Notary Service” mean?
If you need to get something notarized, these banking locations have a notary service available. Please call the location in advance to meet with a notary.
What does “Extended Deposit Cutoff” mean?
For your convenience, checks deposited in our Envelope-FreeSM ATMs are considered received that same day until 9 pm weekdays (8 pm in Alaska). Checks deposited on bank holidays, weekends, or weekdays after 9 pm are considered received the next day. Cash deposits are available for use immediately.
What is a "Merchant Depository"?
A merchant depository is an ATM that accepts deposits from merchants or small business owners.
What does "Cash Only" mean?
"Cash Only" ATMs are for cash withdrawals only. They do not accept deposits of any kind.
What is a “Talking ATM?”
To enhance ATM access for our customers who are blind or have low vision, Wells Fargo Talking ATMs provide voice instructions on how to perform various ATM transactions. Learn more.
What is an “Envelope-FreeSM ATM”?
How can I find a location that handles mortgages?
Find a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage location nearest you by using our mortgage locator.
Which locations offer services for small businesses?
Most of our locations can service the needs of small businesses. Please contact the location to confirm the availability of the service and to make an appointment with a business-banking officer. You can also call 1-800-225-5935, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.