What should I expect after I apply online?
- Once you apply online you will receive an application ID and a phone number you may call to check the status of your application if you are not instantly approved.
- We will mail you a credit decision within 5 to 7 business days.
- If you are not approved for a new account, you will receive a written explanation of why we were not able to grant you credit at this time
How do I pay my bill?
You can pay your credit card bill:
- Online. Compare your payment options
- By mail. (Please include your credit card account number on your check)
- Regular mail: Wells Fargo Card Services, P.O. Box 30086, Los Angeles, CA 90030-0086
- Express mail: Wells Fargo Payments – Regulus, 1200 West 7th Street, Suite L2-200, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- By phone. 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557)
Can I change my payment due date?
Sign on to the Credit Card Service Center and click the Change your payment due date link under the Manage your money heading. Note that the 29th through the 31st of any month will not be selectable.
How do I view my credit card balance?
Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® to see your credit card balance, add card services, transfer funds, and more.
If you are not signed up for online access, sign up now.
If you are signed up for online access and don’t see your credit card account online, simply sign on to Wells Fargo Online, go to Account Services, and select Add Accounts. If you do not see your credit card account in the Add Account dropdown list, please call 1-800-956-4442.
How do I track my rewards earnings?
You can access your Wells Fargo Rewards account(s) in several easy ways:
- Log in to Wells Fargo Online Banking at WellsFargo.com and select credit card account from the Account Summary page. Your rewards currency balance will be displayed within the Reward Summary box.
- Or log in directly to MyWellsFargoRewards.com. Your user name and password will be the same as your Wells Fargo Online Banking user name and password. If you have not signed up for Wells Fargo Online Banking, you will be prompted to do so.
- You may also access your rewards account online via your mobile device by logging into MyWellsFargoRewards.com.
- You may also call the Wells Fargo Rewards Service Center at 1-877-517-1358 to have your balance provided by the automated telephone system or to speak with a Rewards Representative.
How do I transfer a balance to my Wells Fargo card?
Sign on to the Credit Card Service Center in Online Banking and select Request Balance Transfers, or call 1-800-642-4720.
If you do not have a Wells Fargo credit card yet, you can request a balance transfer when you apply for a credit card.
Read more about balance transfers.
Use your credit card for Overdraft Protection.
What should I do if I plan to travel internationally and use my card?
Please call us at 1-800-642-4720 if you plan to use your card outside the United States. This helps to ensure continued access to your account while you are traveling. If you need to reach us while you are traveling please make note of these international phone numbers.
How do I switch to online statements?
Sign on to the Change statement delivery preferences page in Online Banking, select the Online column for all accounts you’d like to stop paper statements and click Submit at the bottom of the page.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- Apply for a credit card and check the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you also need a Wells Fargo checking account, please apply at a Wells Fargo location.
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.
How do I report a lost or stolen card?
If your credit card is lost or stolen, report it immediately to our 24-hour Customer Service number, 1-800-642-4720. This number is also printed on your monthly statements.
Please note: when you report your credit card lost or stolen you will receive a new card with a new account number. Please continue to make payments as usual except for amounts in dispute. If you are enrolled in Automatic Payment or Overdraft Protection services, these services may be temporarily unavailable for up to 72 hours while we set up your new account.
How do I use my credit card at ATMs?
You can view your credit card account balance at any Wells Fargo ATM.
Get cash using your credit card and PIN at more than 1 million financial institutions and ATMs worldwide. You can access up to $500 per day from your credit card account.
These transactions constitute cash advances on your credit card account. Transaction fees will apply and the APR for Cash Advances will be charged. Please see your Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement.
To request a Personal Identification Number (PIN), please call Customer Service at 1-800-642-4720. A PIN will be mailed to you within five days. You can also sign on to Wells Fargo Online and request a PIN online.
How do I increase my credit line?
When your account has been established for at least one year, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase. To request a credit limit increase, call us at 1-800-642-4720.
What if I have a dispute on my credit card?
Upon engaging in a transaction with any merchant, whether the transaction is in person, over the phone or over the internet, it is important that you understand the merchant’s terms and conditions. The merchant’s terms and conditions outline rules regarding your ability to cancel services and return goods and can impact your dispute. For questions about your dispute please call 1-800-390-0533.
Once you contact us with a dispute, we'll help get it resolved as quickly and easily as possible. Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® and go to Credit Card Account Activity to file a dispute. For questions about a dispute you have already filed, please call 1-800-390-0533.
Who can I contact with more questions about my credit card?
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Customer Service: 1-800-642-4720 (questions, report a lost/stolen card, enroll in rewards programs)
- International Collect Calls: 1-925-825-7600
- Pay by Phone: 1-800-869-3557
- Redeem Rewards: 1-877-517-1358
- Apply by Phone: 1-800-932-6736
- Online Application Status: 1-800-967-9521
Online Banking Customers - Email us
Sign on to send a secure email.
Mail General Inquiries to:
Wells Fargo Card Services
P.O. Box 10347
Des Moines, IA 50306-0347
Mail Payments to:
Wells Fargo Card Services
P.O. Box 30086
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0086
Mail Billing Error Questions to:
Wells Fargo Card Services
P.O. Box 522
Des Moines, IA 50306-0522