Doing business with the same lender or banking partner over time may have benefits. When you’re an established customer with a proven track record and a high credit score, you may receive special interest rates, and discounts on banking services as a thank you for your business.
At Wells Fargo, we offer a variety of relationship benefits for our valued customers:
Interest rate discounts
- Auto loans. To be eligible for an auto loan interest rate discount you must maintain a qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking account and make automatic payments from a Wells Fargo deposit account.
- Personal loans and lines of credit. With a qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking account, you can take advantage of interest rate discounts on a personal line of credit or loan when you maintain automatic payments from a Wells Fargo deposit account.
- Private student loans. You can take advantage of private student loan interest rate discounts if you have or your co-signer has a Wells Fargo account or a federal or private student loan made by Wells Fargo (Wachovia loans will not qualify). All you need to do is maintain your automatic payments. To learn which accounts qualify for the discount, contact a Wells Fargo banker.
- Home equity lines of credit. To qualify for a home equity line of credit interest rate discount, you must maintain a qualifying Wells Fargo consumer checking account or mortgage relationship and maintain automatic payments from a qualified consumer deposit account.
- Small-business financing. As a small-business customer, you can take advantage of discounts on loans and lines of credit, real estate financing, merchant services, equipment financing, payroll solutions, and more.
Financial planning and insights
- Specialists. Your banker can connect you with specialists to help you reach your goals, including those who specialize in mortgages, student loans, retirement planning, investing, and small businesses.
- Financial reviews. With all your finances under one roof, your banker can help you evaluate your overall financial situation to see where adjustments may be needed in your accounts or planning.
- Planning tools. As a Wells Fargo customer, you have free access to a wide range of innovative tools to manage and simplify your finances, including My Spending Report, My Retirement Plan and My Credit Options Guide.
Wells Fargo offers a personal financial review to see if there may be opportunities to adjust your accounts to help you reach your goals. Make an appointment today.