Wells Fargo can help you prepare now for your child's future. It's never too early to begin, and taking specific steps today will make a big difference later. See our suggestions below for children newborn to four years old.
For additional guidance, feel free to contact a Wells Fargo Banker and they will be happy to assist you.
Financial needs and actions to take
- It’s never too early to open a savings account or set up an education savings plan that will have years to grow
- Protect your family’s financial stability by obtaining life insurance and prepare a will
Products and services to consider
Put your plan into action with these resources:
Education savings accounts and funding tools
- Tax-advantaged Education Savings Accounts (ESA), including FDIC-insured ESAs,,
- Tax-advantaged 529 College Savings Plan,
- Learn More about Education Funding opportunities
Money management tools and accounts
- Open a Wells Fargo savings account, with waived monthly service fee for your child. Parents can sign-up for no charge convenient Online Statements. It’s easy to do at any Wells Fargo banking location or online at wellsfargo.com.
- Learn More about Financial Education
- Free online transfers into child’s savings account from another Wells Fargo account