Link your University of Nevada, Reno - WolfCard to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
University of Nevada, Reno and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked UNR WolfCard. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked UNR WolfCard.
A Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your UNR WolfCard
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo Surepay℠ service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your UNR WolfCard
- Getting Your Card:
- Visit the WolfCard ID Office in the Joe Crowley Student Union to have your picture taken and to pick up your card.
- Once you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account:
- Joe Crowley Student Union, 1st Floor
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked UNR WolfCard
Contact your school
- Call the WolfCard Office at 1-775-784-4001 to report your missing card
- Or you can go to WolfCard online to freeze your card. Log in with your net ID and password, then select "Deactivate Card" from the e-card menu
- Pick up a replacement WolfCard at the WolfCard Office
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.