The Loper Life Debit Card is linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
University of Nebraska at Kearney and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you a custom-designed debit card, available exclusively for UNK Lopers. Use the Loper Life Debit Card for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide. You can also make everyday purchases and pay bills worldwide at participating retailers and service providers with your Loper Life Debit Card.
A Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your Loper Life Debit Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Getting your Loper Life Debit Card
- Go to any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account and request your new Loper Life Debit Card. The closest stores to your campus are:
- 21 West 21st Street, Kearney
- 4803 Second Avenue, Kearney
- Activate your Loper Life Debit Card when you receive it in the mail by calling the toll-free number provided.
Pay with confidence
Your Loper Life Debit Card comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost. You won’t be liable for promptly reported unauthorized card use including purchases made online, by phone and in person.
Get instant savings
Enjoy discounts at popular merchants when you use your Loper Life Debit Card. Visit wellsfargo.com/discounts to learn more.
Reporting your lost or stolen Loper Life Debit Card
Contact Wells Fargo
Immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments and request a replacement Loper Life Debit Card
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.