Link your Fayetteville State University Bronco Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Fayetteville State University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked Bronco Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked Bronco Card.
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your Bronco Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your Bronco Card
1. Getting Your Card:
- Visit the FSU Bronco Card office to have your picture taken and to pick up your card at the old Police Station on campus.
2. Once you have it, bring it to any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open an account:
- The Crossings – 1440 Walter Reed Road
- Cross Creek – 4924 Morganton Road
- Fayetteville Main – 200 Green Street
3. See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked Bronco Card
Contact your school
- You can report your lost/stolen FSU Bronco Card by visiting or calling the Bronco Card Office at 910-672-1762 or 910-672-1735
- Report your lost/stolen card and De-Activate ID Card on the Bronco Card website
- Visit the Bronco Card office to get a replacement Bronco Card in the old Police Station building on campus.
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.