Link your CatCard to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
The University of Arizona and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked CatCard. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked CatCard.
A Wells Fargo Everyday Checking offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your CatCard
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your CatCard
- Getting Your Card:
- Visit the CatCard Office in the Student Union Memorial Center, Business Center, Room 142 to have your picture taken and to pick up your University of Arizona CatCardOnce you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location, to open an account:
- Once you have it, bring it to any nearby Wells Fargo banking location, to open an account:
- Student Union Memorial Center, across the hall from the CatCard Office
Please bring verification of your Wells Fargo checking account with you, such as your Wells Fargo Debit Card.
- Once you have it, see a banker at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to link your Aggie OneCard within 30 days to your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account for banking access with your card.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked CatCard
Contact your school
- To report a lost or stolen CatCard with a Meal Plan balance, call 1-520-621-7043 (option 1) immediately
- You should also call the Library Circulation Desk at 1-520-621-6406 to have your library account frozen
- Get your replacement card at the CatCard Office
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Wells Fargo accepts Telecommunications Relay Services calls. For TTY/TTD, call 1-800-877-4833.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.