Link your North Carolina Central University Eagle Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
North Carolina Central University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked NCCU Eagle Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make everyday purchases and pay bills worldwide at participating retailers and service providers with your linked NCCU Eagle Card.
Wells Fargo Everyday Checking offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your NCCU Eagle Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your NCCU Eagle Card
1. See a Wells Fargo banker to open your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location, including:
- Boulevard — 2821 Chapel Hill Boulevard
- Durham West — 2000 West Main Street
- South Square — 3917 University Drive
2. Visit the NCCU Eagle Card office to have your picture taken, choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and to pick up your NCCU Eagle Card:
- Lee Biology Building, Room 117
Please bring verification of your Wells Fargo checking account with you, such as your Wells Fargo Debit Card.
3. Once you have it, see a banker at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to link your NCCU Eagle Card within 30 days to your Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account for banking access with your card.
Pay with confidence
Your campus debit card comes with security features like Zero Liability protection and full reimbursement for unauthorized use when promptly reported. This includes purchases made online, by phone and in person.
Get instant savings
Enjoy discounts at popular merchants when you use your campus debit card. Visit wellsfargo.com/discounts to learn more.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked NCCU Eagle Card
Contact your school
- You can report your lost/stolen NCCU Eagle Card by calling the NCCU Eagle Card Office at 919-530-5010.
- Visit the NCCU Eagle Card office to get a replacement NCCU Eagle debit card:
- Lee Biology Building, Room 117
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text messasge
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.