The enhanced MSU Campus Card is linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Midwestern State University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your enhanced MSU Campus Card . Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make everyday purchases and pay bills worldwide at participating retailers and service providers with your enhanced MSU Campus Card.
With a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account you will enjoy:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your MSU Campus Card
- Sending money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account from your smartphone using the Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Payment convenience with Apple PayTM to make purchases using your iPhone® 6 or iPhone® 6 Plus
- Checking balances, transferring funds, and more with Wells Fargo Mobile® banking
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® banking
- Direct Deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Getting your enhanced MSU Campus Card
- Visit the Information Desk, Clark Student Center, Room 116, to have your photo taken.
- Go to any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account and request your new enhanced MSU Campus Card including:
- 2301 Kell Boulevard, Wichita Falls
- 2714 Southwest Parkway, Wichita Falls
- 809 8th Street, Wichita Falls
- Activate your enhanced MSU Campus Card when you receive it in the mail by calling the toll-free number provided.
- Then bring your enhanced MSU Campus Card to the Clark Student Center Info desk to activate the card for campus use.
You are protected
Your debit card comes with Zero Liability protection at no extra cost which means you are not responsible for any unauthorized transactions when promptly reported.
Get instant savings
Enjoy discounts at popular merchants when you use your Campus Debit card. Visit wellsfargo.com/discounts to learn more.
Reporting your lost or stolen enhanced MSU Campus Card
Contact your school
Visit the Information Desk in the Clark Student Center, Room 115 in person or by calling 1-940-397-4223.
Contact Wells Fargo
Immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) and request a replacement enhanced MSU Campus Card. Wells Fargo accepts Telecommunications Relay Services calls. For TTY/TTD, call 1-800-877-4833.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device (your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply)
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.