Link your Mercer University Bear Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Mercer University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked Mercer Bear Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked Mercer Bear Card.
A Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your Mercer Bear Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your Mercer Bear Card
- Getting Your Card:
Visit the Bear Card Office, Auxiliary Services Building to get your Bear Card.
- Once you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open an account:
- Macon Campus — 484 Mulberry St, Macon
- Atlanta Campus — 3601 Chamblee Tucker Road, Atlanta
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked Mercer Bear Card
Contact your school
- Missing cards must be reported immediately to the Auxiliary Services at 1-478-301-2929.
- You can obtain a replacement card at the Auxiliary Services Office, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Wells Fargo accepts Telecommunications Relay Services calls. For TTY/TTD, call 1-800-877-4833.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.