Link your Georgia Perimeter College JCard to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Georgia Perimeter College and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked GPC JCard. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked GPC JCard.
With a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account you will enjoy:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your GPC JCard
- Sending money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account from your smartphone using the Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Payment convenience with Apple PayTM to make purchases using your iPhone® 6 or iPhone® 6 Plus
- Checking balances, transferring funds, and more with Wells Fargo Mobile® banking
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® banking
- Direct Deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your GPC JCard
- Getting Your Card: Visit the GPC JCard office to have your picture taken and to pick up your card. Visit gpc.edu/jcard for locations and current hours.
- Once you have it, bring it to the Wells Fargo banking location on campus or any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open an account:
- Clarkston Campus - 4820 Memorial Drive, Stone Mountain
- Dunwoody Campus - 1630 Mt. Vernon Rd, Dunwoody
- Decatur Campus - 4995 Flat Shoals Rd, Decatur
- Newton Campus - 3261 Highway 278 NE, Covington
- Alpharetta Campus - 4175 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked GPC JCard
Contact your school
Report any lost or stolen cards immediately to GPC JCard Administration at 1-678-891-3330 or online at gpc.edu/jcard.
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Wells Fargo accepts Telecommunications Relay Services calls. For TTY/TTD, call 1-800-877-4833.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device (your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply)
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.