Link your enhanced FGCU Eagle ID Card to a Wells Fargo College Checking account
Florida Gulf Coast University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked enhanced FGCU Eagle ID Card . Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo College Checking® account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make everyday purchases and pay bills worldwide at participating retailers and service providers with your linked enhanced FGCU Eagle ID Card.
A Wells Fargo College Checking account offers you:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your enhanced FGCU Eagle ID Card
- Sending money to virtually anyone from your smartphone with Wells Fargo SurePay℠ service
- Quick and secure check deposits with our mobile apps
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Direct deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your FGCU enhanced Eagle ID Card
- See a Wells Fargo banker to open your Wells Fargo College Checking account at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location, including:
- 10870 Miromar Outlet Dr, Estero
- 8700 Corkscrew RD, Estero
- Visit the Eagle Card office to have your picture taken, choose a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and to pick up your enhanced Eagle ID Card :
- Cohen Center Suite 152, Monday–Friday (8am-5pm)
- Please bring verification of your Wells Fargo checking account with you, such as your Wells Fargo Debit Card.
- Once you have it, see a banker within 30 days at any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to link your card to your Wells Fargo College Checking account, or call 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) to link your card by phone.
Pay with confidence
Your campus debit card comes with security features like Zero Liability protection and full reimbursement for unauthorized use when promptly reported. This includes purchases made online, by phone and in person.
Get instant savings
Enjoy discounts at popular merchants when you use your campus debit card. Visit wellsfargo.com/discounts to learn more.
Reporting your lost or stolen enhanced FGCU Eagle ID Card
Contact your school
- Report any lost or stolen cards to the Eagle ID Card Office immediately at (239)-590-SMILE (7645) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Eagle ID Card report a lost card site
- Visit the Eagle ID Card Office to get a replacement enhanced Eagle ID Card: 10501 FGCU Blvd
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557) or TTY/TTD 1-800-877-4833 for callers with hearing impairments.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.