Link your Elon University Phoenix Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Elon University and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked Phoenix Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked Phoenix Card.
With a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account you will enjoy:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your Phoenix Card
- Sending money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account from your smartphone using the Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Payment convenience with Apple PayTM to make purchases using your iPhone® 6 or iPhone® 6 Plus
- Checking balances, transferring funds, and more with Wells Fargo Mobile® banking
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® banking
- Direct Deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your Phoenix Card
- Getting Your Card:
Visit the Phoenix Card Services office to have your picture taken and to pick up your card:
- Oaks Commons 201
- Once you have it, bring it to any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open an account:
- Alamance Crossing – 1796 Glidewell Drive
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked Phoenix Card
Contact your school
Report immediately any lost or stolen card or unauthorized card usage to Phoenix Card Services in Oaks Commons 201 or by phone at 1-336-278-5436 during the business hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- After hours, you may suspend activity to your Phoenix Card online.
- If a Phoenix Card is found, please return it to Elon University, Phoenix Card Services, 2650 Campus Box, Elon, NC 27244
- Visit Phoenix Card Services to get a replacement Phoenix Card at:
- Oaks Commons 201
Contact Wells Fargo
If your card is linked to a Wells Fargo account, immediately contact Wells Fargo 24/7 at 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557). Wells Fargo accepts Telecommunications Relay Services calls. For TTY/TTD, call 1-800-877-4833.
Link your new card
Once you have your new card, speak to a Wells Fargo banker to have it linked to your checking account.
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device (your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply)
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.