Link your Sacramento State OneCard to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
California State University, Sacramento and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you added banking convenience with your linked Sacramento State OneCard. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked Sacramento State OneCard.
With a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account you will enjoy:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your Sacramento State OneCard
- Sending money to just about anyone with a U.S. bank account from your smartphone using the Wells Fargo SurePaySM service
- Payment convenience with Apple PayTM to make purchases using your iPhone® 6 or iPhone® 6 Plus
- Checking balances, transferring funds, and more with Wells Fargo Mobile® banking
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® banking
- Direct Deposit of your financial aid disbursements and/or paychecks
Linking your Sacramento State OneCard
- Getting Your OneCard:
Visit Student Financial Services in Lassen Hall, Room 1001 to get your Sacramento State OneCard or visit the Sacramento State OneCard web site for more information.
- Once you have it, bring it to any nearby Wells Fargo banking location to open an account:
- Camellia City Center, Sacramento
- Lyon Village, Sacramento
- See a banker to link your card to your new or existing Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account.
Reporting your lost or stolen linked Sacramento State OneCard
Contact your school
- Freeze your lost OneCard anytime (24/7) through your MySacState Account (Click on “Student Services” then “OneCard”) or by calling 1-916-278-7878 during business hours.
- If you wish to replace your lost OneCard, please visit the Student Financial Services Center in Lassen Hall, Room 1001.
Contact Wells Fargo
Link your new card
Be smart with your money
Find valuable tools and tips for managing your checking account and finances to help you spend and save wisely.
Keep track of your finances online
- Wells Fargo Mobile® Banking, access your account information while you’re on the go
- Text Banking, quickly check balances and transfer funds via text message
- Free and timely account alerts about transactions sent right to your email or wireless device (your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply)
Learn financial basics with the Hands on Banking® program
With this free, fun, educational website you'll learn the benefits of budgeting, how to manage expenses, and the importance of using credit wisely.