- Take advantage of our lowest introductory APR and transfer higher interest rate balances.
- Enjoy $0 annual fee.
- Earn 5 X rewards points for every $1 spent on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for the first 6 months.
- Earn 1 rewards point on every $1 spent on virtually all other net purchases- everyday.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers
0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then 12.40% – 26.24% variable APR. Balance transfer fees apply. When you apply for this card, simply fill in the balance transfer information on the application. See the full terms and conditions.
Read the Wells Fargo Rewards Visa® card Agreement.
Credit Card Subject to credit qualification.
Generally, we will apply your minimum payment first to lower APR balances (such as purchases) before balances with higher APRs (such as cash advances).
How to earn rewards points
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases (purchases minus returns and credits) for the first 6 months.
- Earn 1 rewards point for every $1 spent on virtually all other net purchases everyday.
Redeeming points is easy
- Thousands of fun and exciting rewards such as cash redemption options, gift cards, travel, brand-name merchandise, and charitable donations are available.
- More flexible travel. Redeem for airfare and travel virtually anywhere, anytime.
- Enjoy fewer air restrictions with no advance booking, no minimum stays, no required Saturday night stays, and no limits on the number of points you can use.
- Enhanced travel options - redeem points online for hotels, car rentals, and activities.
- Flexible payment options - redeem rewards points, pay with a Wells Fargo Credit or Debit Card, or any combination thereof.
Turn everyday purchases into extraordinary rewards when you shop and earn rewards points with the Wells Fargo Rewards Card. You can also earn bonus points at over 3,000 online and in-store retail merchant locations. Visit the Earn More Mall® site to learn about participating merchants nationally and in your local neighborhood.
All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts.
Help protect your cellular telephone from damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card.
For Visa® customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
Don’t let unexpected events impact your ability to make your monthly credit card payment.
A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers broader acceptance internationally and better protection against counterfeit fraud wherever this technology is the standard. Learn more about chip cards.
Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Download the Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF)* to learn more about restrictions and limitations.
Wells Fargo Rewards card questions
What can I get when I redeem my rewards points?
- Airfare that lets you travel your way virtually anywhere, anytime with fewer restrictions. You can also redeem points online for hotels, car rentals, and activities or call to book a cruise. You have an array of payment options for travel including rewards points, a Wells Fargo Credit or Debit Card, or a combination of points and a payment card.
- A wide range of gift cards from your favorite retailers and restaurants.
- Name-brand merchandise and much more.
How long will it take to receive rewards that I order?
Gift certificates and gift cards are mailed within 7 – 10 business days of your redemption order. All merchandise items are subject to availability and will usually ship within 2 – 6 weeks from the date of the request.
How do I find my rewards program points balance?
You can check your current rewards points balance many ways:
- Sign on to mywellsfargorewards.com at any time.
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Mobile Banking. Select your credit card account to review your rewards summary.
- Check your most recent statement. You will find your points balance in the Program Summary section of your statement.
- View your rewards balance at any Wells Fargo ATM.
- Call the Rewards Redemption Center at 1-877-517-1358, 7 days a week from 5 am – 9 pm Pacific Time.
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email.
If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit.
If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.
How can I earn more points?
Visit the Earn More Mall site at earnmoremall.com to learn about participating merchants nationally and locally with special shopping offers.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.