Increase your rewards points earning potential with the card that rewards your everyday purchases.
- Earn 3X points at U.S. gas stations, 2X points at U.S. restaurants, and 1X point on other net purchases every day.
- You will earn an annual bonus of 10% on non-bonus rewards points if you maintain a qualifying consumer Wells Fargo Checking or Savings Account, or PMA® Package.
- There is no limit to the number of points you can earn.
From exotic travel to one-of-a-kind finds, Go FarTM Rewards gives you the flexibility to redeem for rewards however you like.
- With options currently as low as 2,500 points for a $25 gift card*, it’s easy to start redeeming points for rewards that can upgrade virtually every part of your life.
- Find unique travel experiences and exclusive offers on airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, and cruises. Redeem with rewards points, pay with your Propel Card, or use a combination of points and card.
- Cash redemption options such as a credit to your qualifying Wells Fargo credit product, a deposit to your qualifying consumer Wells Fargo Checking or Savings account, or a check.
- Get brand-name merchandise and gift cards, send points as a gift to other Go Far Rewards customers, bid on special items and more in our online auctions.
*Rewards points, redemption amounts, and offers subject to change without notice.
Get coverage for many items you purchase entirely with your card if they are damaged or stolen within 90 days from the date of purchase.
For eligible products purchased entirely with your card, the Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer's (or U.S. store brand) on warranties of one year or less. Certain exclusions, restrictions, and limitations apply.
Auto Rental Collision and Liability Insurance**
Your card provides coverage, in excess of other insurances, against damage to or loss of a rental vehicle in the U.S. and Canada.
Lost Luggage Insurance**
Your card provides coverage, in excess of other insurances, for reimbursement for essential items purchased due to a travel inconvenience caused by lost baggage. Coverage applies to airline flight when the ticket was purchased with your Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card.
Your card provides access to an emergency assistance hotline 24/7. In addition, the hotline can provide you relevant pre-trip information concerning passports, travel requirements, and emergency cash advances.
A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers broader acceptance internationally and better protection against counterfeit fraud when used at a chip-enabled terminal. Learn more about chip cards.
**Certain limitations, restrictions, and exclusions apply. See the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card Guide to Benefits for details.
What is the Relationship Bonus and how do I qualify?
As a way to say “thank you” for your business, Wells Fargo gives you additional ways to earn rewards points through the Relationship Bonus. If you maintain a qualifying Checking or savings account or a PMA package, you will receive a 10% Relationship Bonus on non-bonus rewards points. That means, on an annual qualifying spend of $25,000, you will earn 2,500 Relationship Bonus points.
When will I receive my annual Relationship Bonus points?
The Relationship Bonus is earned monthly and will show on your Go FarTM Rewards account as pending until it is posted to your Go Far Rewards account the 13th month after the date your credit card account was opened. After which, you will receive your bonus each year on this date as long as you maintain your qualifying deposit account.
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email. If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit. If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.