- Take advantage of 15 months of our lowest intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Enjoy $0 Annual Fee
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Plus, convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
- View our fees and rates
What you’ll need to apply
- An existing Wells Fargo relationship. (Otherwise, please apply at a Wells Fargo location)
- Social Security number
- Income information
All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts.
Help protect your cellular telephone from damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card.
For Visa® customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
Don’t let unexpected events impact your ability to make your monthly credit card payment.
A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers broader acceptance internationally and better protection against counterfeit fraud wherever this technology is the standard.
Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Emergency card replacement
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance services
Download the Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF)* to learn more.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card questions
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email.
If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit.
If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- Apply for a credit card and check the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you also need a Wells Fargo checking account, please apply at a Wells Fargo location.
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.