- Take advantage of 15 months of our lowest intro APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- Enjoy $0 Annual Fee
- Zero Liability protection for promptly reported unauthorized transactions
- Plus, convenient tools to help create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases
0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases, then 15.40% – 25.24% variable APR. The APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. (These APRs do not apply to cash advances). See the full terms and conditions.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers
0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then 15.40% – 25.24% variable APR. The APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. Balance transfer fees apply. When you apply for this card, simply fill in the balance transfer information on the application. See full terms and conditions.
All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts.
Help protect your cellular telephone from damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card.
For Visa® customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
Don’t let unexpected events impact your ability to make your monthly credit card payment.
A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers broader acceptance internationally and better protection against counterfeit fraud wherever this technology is the standard.
Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Emergency card replacement
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance services
Download the Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF)* to learn more.
Wells Fargo Platinum Card questions
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email.
If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit.
If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- Apply for a credit card and check the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you also need a Wells Fargo checking account, please apply at a Wells Fargo location.
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.