Turn everyday net purchases into rebates that can help reduce your qualifying mortgage principal with the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card® — exclusively for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage® customers.
Earn additional rebates by visiting the Earn More Mall® site and shop more than 3,000 online and in-store retail merchants.
Rebates are applied automatically in $25 increments toward the principal balance of your eligible Wells Fargo mortgage loan when you make purchases with the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card. If you prefer, you can get rebates as a statement credit or check. You can even elect to redeem your rebates for travel, and more; sign on to mywellsfargorewards.com to see all the options.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases
0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases, then 12.15% – 25.99% variable APR. The APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. (These APRs do not apply to cash advances.) See the full terms and conditions.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers
0% introductory APR for 12 months on balance transfers, then 12.15% – 25.99% variable APR. The APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. Balance transfer fees apply. When you apply for this card, simply fill in the balance transfer information on the application. See the full terms and conditions.
Read the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card Agreement (PDF*).
All Wells Fargo credit cards are subject to credit qualification. Wells Fargo reserves the right to change terms, rates, and fees at its discretion in accordance with the card agreement and applicable law. Generally, we will apply your minimum payment first to lower APR balances (such as purchases) before balances with higher APRs (such as cash advances). Payments made in excess of the minimum payment will generally be applied to balances with higher APRs first before balances with lower ones.
We make it easy to earn automatic rebates
- Earn a 5% rebate on gas, groceries, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months and a 1% rebate on all other net purchases.
- Track your rebates on your monthly statement.
- Your Wells Fargo home mortgage loan principal is automatically credited every time you earn a $25 rebate or if you prefer, you can get rebates as a statement credit or check. You can even elect to redeem your rebates for travel, and more; sign on to mywellsfargorewards.com to see all the options.
- There is no limit on the rebates you can earn.
All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts.
Help protect your cellular telephone from damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card.
For Visa® customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
Don’t let unexpected events impact your ability to make your monthly credit card payment.
Make purchases faster than ever. No need to swipe your card — simply hold it in front of the reader at checkout.
Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Warranty Manager with Extended Protection
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Download the Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF*) to learn more about restrictions and limitations.
Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card questions
What can I do if my home loan is not eligible for the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card?
If you start the application process for the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card and learn that your mortgage is not eligible, we encourage you to learn more about our other credit cards with valuable rewards — such as the Wells Fargo Cash BackSM Card.
Only Wells Fargo home mortgage products are eligible to be tied to the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card. The following Wells Fargo home mortgage loans are not eligible for the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card: commercial first mortgages, farm loans, FHA second mortgages, VA second mortgages, piggy back mortgages, CNVN insured and uninsured second mortgages, HUD second mortgages, reverse mortgages, and loans that are in process or not yet fully funded.
How do I find my rebate balance for my Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card?
There are many ways to find your current rebate balance:
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Mobile Banking. Select your credit card account to review your rebate summary, or sign on to mywellsfargorewards.com.
- Check your most recent statement. You will find your rebate balance in the Program Summary section of your statement.
- View your rebate balance at any Wells Fargo ATM.
- Call customer service at 1-800-642-4720 any time.
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email.
If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit.
If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- Apply for a credit card and check the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you also need a Wells Fargo checking account, please apply at a Wells Fargo location.
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.