- Earn a 5% rebate on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for the first 6 months. Earn 1% for every $1 spent on virtually all other net purchases everyday.
- Take advantage of our lowest introductory interest rate on balance transfers and purchases. See the full terms and conditions.
- Enjoy $0 annual fee.
What you’ll need to apply
- An eligible Wells Fargo Home Mortgage loan
- A Wells Fargo Online® username and password
- Social Security number
- Income information
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers
0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then 12.40% – 26.24% variable APR. Balance transfer fees apply. When you apply for this card, simply fill in the balance transfer information on the application. See the full terms and condition.
Generally, we will apply your minimum payment first to lower APR balances (such as purchases) before balances with higher APRs (such as cash advances).
We make it easy to earn automatic rebates
- Earn a 5% rebate on gas, groceries, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months and a 1% rebate on virtually all other net purchases everyday.
- Track your rebates on your monthly statement.
- Your Wells Fargo home mortgage loan principal is automatically credited every time you earn a $25 rebate, or if you prefer, you can request your rebate as a paper check.
- You can even elect to redeem your rebates for travel, and more; sign on a GoFarRewards.wf.com to see all the options.
- There is no limit on the rebates you can earn.
All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts.
For Visa® customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
A Wells Fargo credit card with chip technology offers broader acceptance internationally and better protection against counterfeit fraud wherever this technology is the standard.
Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Warranty Manager with Extended Protection
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Earn additional rebates by visiting the Earn More Mail® site and shop more than 3,000 online and in-store retail merchants.
Download the Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF)* to learn more about restrictions and limitations.
Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card questions
What can I do if my home loan is not eligible for the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card?
If you start the application process for the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card and learn that your mortgage is not eligible, we encourage you to learn more about our other credit cards with valuable rewards - such as the Wells Fargo Cash Back Card.
Only Wells Fargo home mortgage products are eligible to be tied to the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card. The following Wells Fargo home mortgage loans are not eligible for the Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card: reverse mortgages and loans that are in process or not yet fully funded.
How do I find my rebate balance for my Wells Fargo Home Rebate Card?
There are many ways to find your current rebate balance:
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Mobile Banking. Select your credit card account to review your rebate summary, or sign on to GoFarRewards.wf.com.
- Check your most recent statement. You will find your rebate balance in the Program Summary section of your statement.
- View your rebate balance at any Wells Fargo ATM.
- Call customer service at 1-800-642-4720 any time.
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email.
If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit.
If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- Apply for a credit card and check the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you also need a Wells Fargo checking account, please apply at a Wells Fargo location.
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.