Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases
0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases, then 12.15% – 25.99% variable APR. This APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. (These APRs do not apply to cash advances.) See the full terms and conditions.
Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on balance transfers
0% introductory APR for 12 months on balance transfers, then 12.15% – 25.99% variable APR. The APR will vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate. Balance transfer fees apply. When you apply for this card, simply fill in the balance transfer information on the application. See the full terms and conditions.
Read the Wells Fargo Cash Back Card Agreement (PDF*).
All Wells Fargo credit cards are subject to credit qualification. Wells Fargo reserves the right to change terms, rates, and fees at its discretion in accordance with the card agreement and applicable law. Generally, we will apply your minimum payment first to lower APR balances (such as purchases) before balances with higher APRs (such as cash advances). Payments made in excess of the minimum payment will generally be applied to balances with higher APRs first before balances with lower ones.
Use your card, earn cash rewards. It’s that easy!
Earn unlimited cash rewards with no complicated calculations and no expiration dates.
- Earn 5% cash rewards on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months and 1% cash back on all other net purchases all the time.
- Easily track your cash rewards on your monthly statement or sign on to Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Mobile Banking. Select your credit card account to review your cash rewards summary.
- Redeem your cash rewards your way. Cash rewards are redeemed in $25 increments and you can choose to have them automatically deposited into your savings or checking account. You may also choose to apply them as a principal reduction to your qualifying personal loan or personal line. If you prefer, you can get them as a statement credit or check. You can even elect to redeem your rewards for travel and more; sign on to mywellsfargorewards.com to see all options.
Boost your earning potential and find great deals at your favorite local and national stores in our Earn More Mall site. With more than 3,000 popular in-store and online retailers, it’s never been easier to earn a little extra. Earn additional cash, shop the Earn More Mall site.
All Wells Fargo Credit Cards automatically protect you from liability for unauthorized transactions when you report them promptly.
You may link your credit card to your checking account to help avoid overdrafts.
Help protect your cellular phone from damage or theft when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your Wells Fargo Credit Card.
For Visa® customers. Get fast text and email alerts for monitoring spending, tracking purchases, and receiving notifications of irregular or suspicious activity.
Don’t let unexpected events impact your ability to make your monthly credit card payment.
Make purchases faster than ever. No need to swipe your card — simply hold it in front of the reader at checkout.
Protect your Wells Fargo Visa card with a unique password for online shopping.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Roadside Dispatch
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
Download the Visa Guide to Benefits (PDF*) to learn more about restrictions and limitations.
Wells Fargo Cash Back Credit Card questions
What should I expect after I apply online?
Upon submitting the online application, you will receive the status of your application on the confirmation page and we will send you a confirmation email.
If we are able to provide you an approval, the confirmation page and email will also display your credit limit.
If we need more time to review your application, you will receive an application ID and a phone number that you can call to check your application status.
How do I find my cash rewards balance for my Wells Fargo Cash Back card?
There are many ways to check your current cash rewards balance:
- Sign on to Wells Fargo Online® or Wells Fargo Mobile Banking, and select your credit card account to review your cash rewards summary or mywellsfargorewards.com.
- Check your most recent statement. You'll find your cash rewards balance in the Program Summary section of your statement.
- View your cash rewards balance at any Wells Fargo ATM.
- Call customer service at 1-800-642-4720 any time.
How do I use my credit card for Overdraft Protection?
You must have a Wells Fargo checking account and a Wells Fargo Credit Card to use this optional service.
If you don't have a Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- Apply for a credit card and check the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you also need a Wells Fargo checking account, please apply at a Wells Fargo location.
If you already have a Wells Fargo Credit Card, but you do not have a Wells Fargo checking account:
- Apply for a checking account and select the Overdraft Protection box on the application. Subject to credit qualification.
- If you already have a Wells Fargo checking account, call 1-800-642-4720 to enroll.