Streamline your receivables
Every paper transaction you convert to electronic adds speed and increases your ability to monitor overall cash flow.
Put your collections online
Our electronic receivables can change the way you do business. You can:
- Streamline your A/R process.
- Increase transaction accuracy.
- Speed up collections.
- Decrease fraud risk.
- Improve customer satisfaction by accepting more payment formats.
- Reduce float and receive your payments faster.
When you deposit checks from your place of business, you can improve cash flow and receive information quickly while reducing the time, cost, risks, and waste resulting from physically transporting check deposits.
Wells Fargo has two ways to help you make remote deposits:
- Desktop Deposit® service
Using a certified scanner, computer, and Internet connection, or simply an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, you can deposit checks through the Commercial Electronic Office® portal or through the CEO Mobile® Deposit service.
- Wells Fargo Electronic DepositSM service
Using your existing process to capture check images and data, you can create and securely transmit a file to Wells Fargo.
Advantages of remote deposit
- Extended deposit times. You have an extended deposit deadline for same-day ledger credit of 7 p.m. PT, 10 p.m. ET.
- Lower bank fees. You can consolidate banking relationships, save money on account maintenance fees, and reduce time reconciling multiple bank accounts.
- Access to deposit images for up to seven years. An extended deposit image archive lets you view all your paper and electronic deposits online using the Stops-Images-Search service.
- Automated ACH check conversion. When you couple your remote deposit service with our Smart Decision® service, Wells Fargo will identify eligible checks and convert them to ACH debits automatically.
- Benefits for your business and the environment. Not only will your company save on the cost of transportation and insurance associated with taking checks to the bank for deposit, but you’ll also reduce your ecological footprint by eliminating CO2 emissions.