Reports whenever you need them
Wells Fargo understands the critical role data analysis plays in your business. That’s why we’ve pioneered reporting and treasury management technology that delivers fast, accurate, and consolidated information — from your Wells Fargo accounts, non-Wells Fargo accounts, and your international bank accounts. Click the tabs below to get started.
Get the information you need to optimize your organization’s financial position with Cash Flow Analysis, our interactive reporting tool.
Cash Flow Analysis, available through our Commercial Electronic Office®(CEO®) portal, provides a comprehensive view of your current cash and credit position, with detailed transactional information. Cash Flow Analysis delivers accurate information in real time so you can make quicker and better business decisions.
Cash Flow Analysis gives you:
- Pre-populated financial data. Data from all your bank accounts, both domestic and global, is consolidated for you, which helps you minimize manual data entry and reduce input errors.
- Cash positioning. See current, consolidated summaries for your Wells Fargo accounts or accounts held with other financial institutions in a format customized to your business needs.
- Forecasting tools. Category and calculation rules give you quick, easy forecasting for up to 57 weeks, helping you increase the accuracy of your cash forecasting and analysis.
- Journal entry capability. Automate your journal entry reconciliation by creating rules that match bank transactions to your general ledger account.
- Easy export and print features. Print or export your data quickly.
Drive results with customized information
Getting an accurate, real-time picture of company finances is one of the biggest challenges businesses face today. Our comprehensive reporting solutions put critical financial data at your fingertips through the Commercial Electronic Office®(CEO®) portal. Get fast, online access, and, most importantly, information customized for your business. The CEO portal lets you specify the exact dates, accounts, transactions and information you want to see.
Get the data you need, in the format you want
You can develop successful strategies for business growth with Wells Fargo’s clear, timely, and comprehensive financial reporting. Customizable reporting solutions enable you to:
- Improve decision-making with accurate, timely information.
- Receive information from your Wells Fargo accounts, non-Wells Fargo accounts and international bank accounts from one source.
- Optimize staff workflow with proactive desktop notification of incoming wires, returned items, and more – no more time wasted chasing down information.
- Reduce security risks from unauthorized users.
- Easily accommodate multiple reporting needs – AR staff and finance managers can access specific, targeted information. Whether it’s payables, receivables, or both, they’ll find data that fits their individual responsibilities.
- Eliminate cumbersome paper reports
How customizable reporting works
Get statements that help you monitor domestic or international activity. You can choose from more than 25 Treasury Information Reports, including Previous Day, Intraday and ACH activity.
The Wells Fargo Commercial Electronic Office portal offers single sign-on access to all your Treasury information, via one secure web site.
- Customize reports and save the new template, so it’s accessible in a single click.
- View information at the summary or detail level and accommodate needs of different groups or functions by controlling access to each type of report.
- Simplify work with proactive event notification. No more waiting for transactions like incoming wires or returned items – the system notifies you whenever information changes or your action is required.
Invest your idle balances
When it comes to short-term cash management, Wells Fargo’s Stagecoach SweepSM service improves your day-to-day cash management capabilities by putting your idle balances to work.
Put excess cash to work
Armed with clear and timely information on your account balances, and a structure that automates the process, you can control your options and leverage 100 percent of your excess funds to invest, minimize interest, or pay down debt.
Wells Fargo's Stagecoach Sweep service retains liquidity and accelerates the return on your excess cash, helping you to:
- Invest unallocated funds
- Reduce debt or interest liability
How Stagecoach Sweep works
Each day, after daily transaction obligations are met, Wells Fargo calculates your available funds and automatically transfers them into the sweep option you designate.
You determine your target balances, and excess funds can be invested or used to pay down debt. Access Stagecoach Sweep reports, confirmations, and statements to capture your daily position and calculate interest or dividends.
If you have accounts at numerous banks, SWIFT for Corporates connects you to them all. For decades, the SWIFT network has operated securely and reliably. With SWIFT for Corporates, you can:
- Receive balance information for all your accounts worldwide to help you better manage your company’s liquidity.
- Request transfers of funds from foreign banks to your U.S. concentration account.
- Send payments to accounts at more than 10,000 financial institutions in more than 200 countries.
- Send and receive files using the Wells Fargo SWIFT FileAct service. This includes account reconciliation, information reporting, payments, securities reporting, bank statements, and receivables reporting.
- Receive support for both real-time, and store and forward connections through GZIP file compression.
Wells Fargo supports these SWIFT services:
- SCORE – the Standardized CORporate Environment
- SWIFTNet – both SWIFT FIN (MT messages) and SWIFT FileAct
Wells Fargo has earned and maintained SWIFT Bank Readiness Certification since the inception of the program in 2011.