As a leading liquidity provider, we offer comprehensive FX trading in more than 100 currencies. Our customizable online trading platform delivers consistently competitive pricing across a variety of portals.
Our team of professionals is committed to:
- Delivering robust electronic pricing and risk management strategies to active traders
- Providing comprehensive trading services over multiple venues
- Supplying deep and highly competitive liquidity 24 hours a day, six days a week via our robust low-latency network
- Supporting your FX needs with team members strategically located throughout the U.S. and in key international locations
- Providing an electronic competitive advantage no matter what your trading demands
Where customers find us
We make it easy to access live price quotes and execute trades through our online trading platform and various ECNs and API connections.
WATS® FX Professional
Our fully-customizable online portal for active traders offers:
- Live executable streaming prices
- Single-click dealing
- Order types including market, limit, and stop-loss
- Conditional scenarios including OCO and an expanding algo suite
- Combined blotter with completed trades, orders, and daily positions with P&L
- Modular design for a customized view
- Post-trade deal history analytics
WATS® FX Professional: FX Board
Screenshot of tool for display purposes only
FX liquidity though ECNs
FX liquidity through API connections
- We connect to a variety of select third-party vendors
Wells Fargo offers foreign exchange hedging products and foreign currency risk management solutions through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is a swap dealer registered with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and a member of the National Futures Association. This information is not, and shall not be treated, relied upon or considered as, investment advice or a recommendation or opinion to enter into any foreign exchange transaction or hedging strategy. Please refer to the Disclosure of Material Information for Swaps that is provided to all customers prior to entering into swaps for important disclosures regarding the material risks, characteristics, incentives and conflicts of interest that may be associated with swap transactions.