We deliver high-quality execution and clearing of futures and options to institutional customers around the globe. Our offerings support the spectrum of trading from passive to aggressive styles allowing you to trade in real time across multiple markets.
Our market-leading service model provides a streamlined, single point of contact for market insight and support allowing us the ability to customize services to your business needs, including:
- Voice brokerage execution. With 24-hour institutional desks, we specialize in multi-exchange, multi-asset class execution
- Direct market access via screens. We offer a variety of ways for customers to enter their own orders directly including:
- Trading Technologies (TT) X_Trader, including TT's industry leading MDTrader ladder window and access to their Synthetic Strategy Engine for advanced order types.
- Bloomberg's EMSX platform, for customers who are accustomed to Bloomberg symbols and seeking integration with other Bloomberg functions.
- Direct market access via API. Customers can use the various APIs from TT or Bloomberg to link in their existing trading models.
- Robust algorithmic offering. Our range of futures algorithms allow customers to select from a variety of execution styles including:
- Singular- and multi-leg orders
- Stealth participation
- Adaptive strategies
- Global derivatives clearing services
- High-touch customer service
- Safety and soundness
- Operational efficiency
- Online reporting portal
For information on all WATS Bloomberg offerings visit our execution page: WATS< GO >
Our global network
Our robust execution and clearing capabilities provide access to an extensive network of exchanges1 worldwide:
Middle East and Africa
1 Access to global exchanges are either through Wells Fargo Securities’ direct memberships or 3rd party carrying brokers.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC, a member of FINRA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC carries and provides clearing services for Wells Fargo Institutional Securities, LLC customer accounts.