We deliver high-quality execution and clearing of futures and options to institutional customers around the globe. Our offerings support the spectrum of trading from passive to aggressive styles allowing you to trade in real time across multiple markets.
Our service model provides a streamlined, single point of contact for market insight and support allowing us the ability to customize services to your business needs, including:
- Voice brokerage execution. With 24-hour institutional desks, we specialize in multi-exchange, multi-asset class execution
- Robust algorithmic offering. We offer access to algorithms from Fidessa and Quantitative Brokers, both offering 24-hour availability, designed from the ground up to work with the Futures asset class. These futures algorithms provide a variety of strategies and synthetic order types including:
- Benchmark (Time-based, volume-based, percentage of volume)
- Contingent (OCO, OTO, bracket, hawkeye, custom)
- Options specific (delta pegged, volatility pegged)
- Synthetic order types (Iceberg+, stop+)
- Tools Suite (time sliced, pegger, ghost, with ticks)
- Triggered (market-if-touched, limit-if-touched)
- Direct market access via screens. We offer a variety of ways for customers to enter their own orders directly including:
- Trading Technologies (TT) X_Trader, including TT's industry leading MDTrader ladder window and access to their Synthetic Strategy Engine for advanced order types.
- Bloomberg's EMSX platform, for customers who are accustomed to Bloomberg symbols and seeking integration with other Bloomberg functions.
- Fidessa’s integrated OMS and EMS platform with support for options trading and algorithmic trading.
- REDIPlus, a multi-asset class (equities and derivatives) and multi broker platform allows traders to see all of their trading activity in one place, and to use the comprehensive portfolio and spread trading capabilities.
- CQG, a trading platform renowned for their integrating charting and offers a variety of order entry interfaces including DOMTrader, Snap Trader and Spreadsheet Trader.
- Direct market access via API. Customers can use the various APIs from TT or Bloomberg to link in their existing trading models.
- Global derivatives clearing services
- High-touch customer service
- Safety and soundness
- Operational efficiency
- Online reporting portal
For information on all WATS Bloomberg offerings visit our execution page: WATS< GO >
Our robust execution and clearing capabilities provide access to an extensive network of exchanges1 worldwide:
Middle East and Africa
1 Access to global exchanges are either through Wells Fargo Securities’ direct memberships or 3rd party carrying brokers.
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.