Achieve best execution with our market expertise, capital commitment, and state-of-the-art technology.
Instant access to large liquidity pools
Our market-making technology simplifies today’s fragmented market by focusing on speed and efficiency to deliver the best fill for your orders.
We customize execution strategies to align with your specific trading objectives and degree of market exposure. Our strategies are designed with the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions and source liquidity from a variety of lit and dark venues so you capitalize on market movements.
We provide you with:
Execution quality and stability
- Target Effective/Quoted to ensure high quality execution
- Strong capital base and reputation
- Limit market impact of orders
- Dynamic customer settings that allow you to control how orders are handled
- Fully redundant technology and comprehensive disaster recovery site
- Only Section 31 fees will be passed back
- All Reg NMS names
- Pass through OTC and Canadian stocks that clear DTC
- BNET, Bloomberg, Fidessa, RealTick, Bon Trade, Mixit, and other OMS providers
- FIX engine via Tradeware for direct setup
Wells Fargo Securities is the trade name for the capital markets and investment banking services of Wells Fargo & Company and its subsidiaries, including Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, a member of NYSE, FINRA, NFA and SIPC, Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC, a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Wells Fargo Prime Services, LLC are distinct entities from affiliated banks and thrifts.